Our office is committed to providing the best possible treatment, as well as assisting you with insurance filing and payment of your account. In order to accomplish this in a cost effective manner, we ask that you read and follow these guidelines:
- Please bring your child’s insurance card to every visit, as well as alerting the front office staff to any changes in your coverage or your demographic information. If you do not have this information, we may require payment in full at the time of service.
- We participate with most private insurance plans including:
- United Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Others Plans, please call for more information
- You can contact our billing department at 770-506-0095, or your insurance carrier if you have questions regarding our participation in your plan.
- Since every insurance policy is different, we ask that you familiarize yourself with your plan’s coverage, benefits and plan exclusions before you arrive for your appointment. Your copay is due at the time of service and will be collected upon your arrival. Additionally, you are responsible for any deductibles, non-covered services and pre-existing conditions. We will bill you for these services after your insurance has processed the claim, and payment is due upon receipt of your statement.
- If we are unable to collect from your insurance company in a timely manner, all charges will ultimately become the responsibility of the parent/guardian who brought the child to our office.
We do offer a private pay plan for those whose insurance we do not accept, or for those patients who are uninsured. Please call our billing department at 770-506-0095 for more information.
To see our complete Patient Financial Policy, please go to Offices Policies and Forms.